Gained by cold pressing of seeds from Olea europaea plant. Olive oil has a delicate and unique flavour and aroma due to the presence of various components present in very low concentrations. The largest part of the active substances are Essential Unsaturated Fatty Acids (>95%). Olive oil, used for thousands of years, is an excellent emollient with moisturising and protective properties. This action results from the natural content of oleic acid, linoleic acid and vitamin E.
• Olive oil has strong regenerative and moisturising properties. Due to the content of fatty acids, it nourishes the skin and hair.
• Slowly absorbs into the skin, which prolongs the time of product application.
• Greases the skin gently and prevents the excessive loss of water.
• Creates a gentle film on the skin protecting it against unfavourable influence of external factors. Softens and gives elasticity to the epidermis.
• Strengthens natural water-lipid barrier.